- This event has passed.
September 23, 2022 - September 25, 2022
There is so much to do at the Wolcott Country Fair including the Home Show Tent and the commercial vendors selling everything from novelty items to sheds and gazebos. Perhaps one of the most popular events at the fair isn’t an event at all. It is the incredible variety of delicious food — fried dough, sausage & peppers, hot dogs, hamburgers, steak fajitas, and so much more. And don’t forget the cotton candy, candy apples, ice cream and everything else your sweet tooth can imagine.
While the children are enjoying the huge midway with kiddy rides, thrill rides and games of chance, you can enjoy listening to the many bands playing country, oldies and pop music throughout the weekend.
- Hours: Friday 5PM-11PM, Saturday 10AM-11PM, Sunday 10AM-9:00PM
- On-Site ATM
- Beer & Wine Available For Purchase (Positive ID Required)
- No Pets allowed except Service Dogs
- No Coolers or Backpacks
- Click here for a printable map of the fairgrounds
- $10.00 General Admission
- $8.00 for Seniors (age 65+) – all hours
- 10 years old and under accompanied by a parent – Free
- Free admission for current active duty, reserve and National Guard Service members. Must have a valid military CAC ID.